position identification number: 7050/22/Krypteng
Graz University of Technology actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants are not to be placed at a disadvantage in personnel selection procedures on the grounds of criteria such as age, gender, ethnicity, religion or ideology, sexual orientation or special needs due to a disability. We aim to increase the proportion of women, in particular in management and academic staff, and therefore particularly encourages qualified women to apply. In the event of under-representation, women with equal qualifications will be given priority.
We are looking for a full-time PhD researcher who will work on cryptographic hardware and software implementations. The researcher will be supervised by Dr. Sujoy Sinha Roy at IAIK, Graz University of Technology, Austria.
The Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications (aka IAIK) is the largest university institute in Austria for research and education in security and privacy. It has been active in this field for more than 30 years and currently employs more than 60 researchers.
The PhD researcher will be working on Scientific research in the field of implementation and physical security aspects of novel cryptographic algorithms in the “Cryptographic Engineering” group within the “Secure Systems” area at IAIK.
- MSc degree in computer science, information and computer engineering, electrical or electronics engineering, mathematics, or a related field.
- BSc students with excellent academic records and project experience are also encouraged.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- The ability to work in an international environment
- Research experience from projects or publication of scientific papers
- Excellent skills in programming and/or digital circuit design
We will get back to you after the application deadline on August 15th 2022
After completing the form you will get an confirmation e-mail.